An infinitely versatile sandal, the Hurricane XLT2 is outfitted for enhanced traction while keeping you comfortable. Employing recycled materials and supportive midsole, our iconic sport sandal is up for any adventure.
- Best for: Day hikes, Light hikes
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability, Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A robust EVA footbed made for all-day adventuring
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable only through our TevaForever recycling program. TevaForever accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.